£144,000 Offers over
Three bedroom detached bungalow offering entrance hall, spacious bay windowed lounge, impressive modern fitted dining kitchen and modern fitted bathroom. There is also excellent driveway, gas c/h, d/g and impressive garden grounds. Close to all local amenities and road links.
Rarely available detached bungalow offering all on the level accommodation comprising of entrance hall, spacious bay windowed lounge, extensive modern fitted dining kitchen with french doors to garden, three good sized bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. The property further benefits from an impressive driveway giving ample off street parking, gas central heating, double glazing and gardens to front, side and rear. The front garden is laid with lawn, chipped area and paved path, the side garden also has lawn with chipped area and outside tap and the private rear garden is enclosed with lawn area, chipped area and paved path. This excellent home also benefits from its position within this private development, nestling at the end of a cul-de-sac and offers extensive garden grounds. Ideally located within easy access to train station, bus routes and road links to Paisley, Johnstone and Glasgow Airport beyond.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this excellent detached bungalow.
Welcoming entrance hall with double glazed door to the front carpeted flooring, radiator and storage cupboard.
Lounge 16' 10" + bay window x 12' 7" ( 5.13m + bay window x 3.84m )
Spacious lounge with double glazed bay window to front. Two radiators and carpeted flooring.
Dining Kitchen 11' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.02m )
Fully fitted modern kitchen with wall and base units, with matching worktops and partially tiled walls. Gas hob and double oven with cooker hood. Radiator. Central heating boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Laminate flooring. Door to garden. Double glazed window to side.
Double glazed French doors to garden. Radiator and laminate flooring. Ample space for table and chairs.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.63m )
Master double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window. Built in mirrored wardrobes. Walk in cupboard. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
En-Suite Shower Room
Modern fitted shower room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. Radiator. Fully tiled walls and carpeted flooring. Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.69m )
Further bedroom with carpeted flooring, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 7' 10" ( 2.97m x 2.39m )
Again further bedroom with radiators and carpeted flooring. Double glazed window to front.
Modern bathroom comprising of bath, wash hand basin and w.c Fully tiled walls, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Extensive driveway to front giving ample off street parking and potential to build a garage.
Extensive gardens to the front with chipped with paved path and fencing, the rear garden is enclosed with lawn drying area, chipped area and paved patio area. There is also a hut in the rear garden. The side garden has chipped area with lawn and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.