£650,000 Offers over
A magnificent 6 bedroom detached home which was architecturally designed and built in 2008 to blend the external appearance of a stunning traditional home with a contemporary styled interior. The property provides an extensive family home which sits in magnificent countryside with it's own pond....
The property offers superb family living space that provides comfortable accommodation with family life and entertaining at its central point and an exceptional level of luxury.The property comprises extensive accommodation, which is accessed through impressive hardwood doors, to a welcoming reception hallway with a beech staircase as a feature centre point. The main family living room has superb views across open countryside and has an integrated sound system installed. There is a fabulous fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complimentary work top surfaces and central-island and incorporating integrated appliances. A spiral staircase leads to the family entertainment room with additional study/library with further reception room which could also be used as a sixth bedroom with en-suite and has access into the triple car garage. The master bedroom has a dressing room and luxury en suite bathroom. Bedroom two also has a walk in dressing room and en suite. Bedroom three with en suite facility and there are two further double bedrooms and a stunning family bathroom. Beneath the property a plant room/work shop offers excellent storage provision and houses the equipment for the eco-heating systems including ground source heat pump and solar panels which makes the home one of the highest rated energy efficient properties possible.The property sits in generous gardens with, as its name suggests, a tranquil pond as a centrepiece.
Living Room 33' 1" x 14' 10" ( 10.08m x 4.52m )
Family Room Irregular Shaped Room 23' 2" max x 20' 6" max ( 7.06m max x 6.25m)
Study 15' x 11' 6" ( 4.57m x 3.51m )
Reception/bedroom6 20' 4" x 10' 10" ( 6.20m x 3.30m )
Dining Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 23' 1" x 20' 6" ( 7.04m x 6.25m)
Utility Irregular Shaped Room 17' x 13' 7" ( 5.18m x 4.14m)
Master Bedroom 18' 3" x 15' ( 5.56m x 4.57m )
Bedroom 2 18' 9" x 16' 1" ( 5.71m x 4.90m )
Dressing Room 9' 4" x 4' 3" ( 2.84m x 1.30m )
Bedroom 3 20' 4" x 11' 5" ( 6.20m x 3.48m )
Bedroom 4 16' 1" x 13' 7" ( 4.90m x 4.14m )
Bedroom 5 16' 1" x 10' 6" ( 4.90m x 3.20m )
Under the terms of the Estate Agents Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the vendor of this property is an employee/associate of the Connells Group.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.