£199,995 Offers over
4 bedroom detached bungalow. Exceptionally well maintained by the current owners. Lounge to the front. Broad Conservatory. 4 Double bedrooms with the master en suite. Generous gardens with off street parking and garage. Fitted dining kitchen with separate Utility.
A wonderful 4 Bedroom detached bungalow. Individually designed and offered to the market in real move into condition by the very current owners. Accommodation all on the single level, comprising of a reception hallway that leads to all the main apartments and boasts three separate storage cupboards. The Lounge views to the front with the picture window flooding the room with plenty of natural daylight. The rear of the house has a large conservatory that leads to the fitted dining kitchen that also has a near full breadth conservatory that has a separate utility space. The house offers great versatility of use with the current configuration boasting 4 Bedrooms, all of a good size with the master boasting an en suite shower room. Stylish bathroom has a circular Jacuzzi bath and really has to be viewed. The gardens to both front and rear are of good size with the rear gardens being level and a generous timber outhouse. LPG central heating with mains water and drainage. A beautiful family home that is a real credit to the current owners.
Lounge 15' 5" x 15' 4" ( 4.70m x 4.67m )
Kitchen 20' 2" x 9' 8" ( 6.15m x 2.95m )
Conservatory 7' 8" x 20' 9" ( 2.34m x 6.32m )
Bedroom 1 14' 9" x 12' 8" ( 4.50m x 3.86m )
Bedroom 2 15' 9" x 10' 10" ( 4.80m x 3.30m )
Bedroom 3 13' 3" x 9' 2" ( 4.04m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 4 10' 5" x 11' 6" ( 3.18m x 3.51m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.