£440,000 Offers over
Within a stunning rural setting, this luxury detached family home has beautiful south-west facing views. rec hall, wc, lounge, sun/music room, dining kitchen, utility, shower room/wc, drying room, family room, 4 bedrooms (master en suite) bathroom/en-suite. Oil c/h. D.G. double garage, drive. EPC-D
Would you like open country views, a south-west facing rear garden, generous rooms, versatile family living space all finished to a very high standard and all set within approximately 3 acres? Then this stunning detached family home is essential viewing for you.
The property has a sweeping driveway and, with electric doors, an integral double garage with a very useful mezzanine floor area that could be further developed. This property is not short on storage space either with a separate agricultural shed offering substantial external storage capacity.
Internally, there is a reception hallway, wc/cloaks, a family room, a 26ft lounge with French doors leading through to the sun room/music room. Also, from the lounge, you can access the modern fitted dining kitchen. The kitchen has been upgraded with granite worktops and integrated appliances. From the kitchen you can access the utility area and separate shower room with wc, then through to the laundry room with access through to the drying room and double garage.
On the upper level there are four good sized bedrooms, all of which have built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom has a stunning en-suite bathroom with separate shower and benefits from under floor heating. The four piece family bathroom with roll top bath again benefits from under floor heating and can also be accessed from bedroom two.
In addition, the property has double glazing, oil central heating and under floor heating throughout the ground floor.
Lounge 26' 2" x 19' 4" ( 7.98m x 5.89m )
Sun Room/music Room 16' 5" x 12' 7" ( 5.00m x 3.84m )
Sitting Room/bedroom 5 12' 7" x 14' 9" ( 3.84m x 4.50m )
Kitchen 18' 8" x 10' 9" ( 5.69m x 3.28m )
Dining Area 12' 9" max x 14' 9" max ( 3.89m max x 4.50m max )
Utility Room 14' 5" x 7' 9" ( 4.39m x 2.36m )
Wc/shower Room 6' 1" x 7' 9" ( 1.85m x 2.36m )
Drying Room 5' 7" x 13' 9" ( 1.70m x 4.19m )
Bedroom One 24' 1" max to window recess x 13' 1" ( 7.34m max to window recess x 3.99m )
measured in to window recess
En Suite 9' 7" x 14' 3" ( 2.92m x 4.34m )
Bedroom Two 14' 3" max into window recess x 11' 1" max inclusive of robes ( 4.34m max into window recess x 3.38m max inclusive of robes )
Measured into window recess and into wardrobes
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 8' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.64m )
Bedroom Four 13' 4" max to window recess x 10' 1" to face of robes ( 4.06m max to window recess x 3.07m to face of robes )
measured to face of wardrobes and window recess
Family Bathroom/en Suite 10' 7" x 8' 8" ( 3.23m x 2.64m )
Double Garage 18' 3" x 22' 9" ( 5.56m x 6.93m )
Agriculture Shed 30' 6" x 21' 5" ( 9.30m x 6.53m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.