£72,500 Offers over
A well maintained 3 bedroom mid terraced villa situated on an elevated site within a popular residential development with fabulous newly fitted kitchen. The size and scope of the property makes this an ideal family home.
The property consists of entrance hallway, well-proportioned lounge, sizable utility room, fabulous newly fitted dining kitchen with an array of wall and floor units and ample space for a dining table, bright family bathroom and three bedrooms. One of the bedrooms has had a storage room converted to accommodate a shower enclosure.
Internally the home has been maintained to a good standard.Warmth is provided by a gas central heating system and double glazing is installed throughout.
To the front of the home are neat gardens consisting of lawn section and surrounding borders. The rear more private gardens are south facing and again have a lawn section and flower beds. A garden shed is also included within the sale.
Denny is well placed for the commuter providing excellent road links to Glasgow, Edinburgh and Stirling. Denny Town Centre provides local shops and amenities. Falkirk town centre is approximately 6 miles distant and offers a wide range of high street shopping and extensive leisure facilities with two railway stations providing rail links to central Scotland and beyond. Schooling at both primary and secondary levels are available close at hand.
Lounge 18' 3" max x 11' 5" max ( 5.56m max x 3.48m max )
Kitchen 11' 2" max x 11' 1" ( 3.40m max x 3.38m )
Utility 7' 11" x 6' 10" ( 2.41m x 2.08m )
Bedroom 1 12' 7" max x 11' 6" ( 3.84m max x 3.51m )
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 8' ( 3.99m x 2.44m )
Bedrom 3 11' 6" x 6' 3" max ( 3.51m x 1.91m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.