£280,000 Offers over
*** CLOSING DATE - FRIDAY 19TH MAY AT 12 NOON ***
Situated in the much admired area of Netherlee in Glasgow's south side, this truly exceptional bungalow has been upgraded and maintained to the highest of standards creating a stunning family home with attractive decorative finishes.
On the ground floor there is an entrance vestibule that leads into the reception hallway, formal lounge with a box window formation and an attractive feature fireplace, further sitting room which opens into the dining kitchen. Here is a large, bright room with a modern kitchen with integrated appliances, breakfast bar, spacious dining area and sliding French doors to the rear garden.
Also on the ground floor you will find bedrooms two and three, both with fitted storage and the family bathroom; a modern four piece suite comprising of bath, walk in shower, WC and vanity sink unit.
On the upper level is bedroom four, a single room ideal for a child or a study as well as the master suite. This is a generous double room with fitted storage and en-suite shower room.
Externally are beautifully landscaped and well cared for gardens to both the front and rear. There is also a driveway and detached garage with power, light and plumbing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.