£299,995 Offers over
A generously proportioned 4 Bedroom detached villa. Offered in real walk in condition by very proud current owners. Sea views to the front. Lounge, Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen, Conservatory, Clks W.C. Study/Or 5th Upper level 4 Bedrooms, master with ensuite. Family bathroom. Dble Garage, Gas C/heat.
** UNDER OFFER **
An exceptionally well presented 4 Bedroom detached villa, set towards the end of a quiet residential cul de sac. Accommodation set over two levels and comprising of Reception Porch to the front leading to the the main hallway which in turn leads to all the main apartments. Lounge views to the front and has glazed double doors to the formal dining room which in turn accesses the generously proportioned conservatory. Stylish fitted kitchen boasts matching wall and floor units, complementing worktops, integrated dish washer, fridge, freezer, hob, oven and hood. Separate Utility room. The study, views to the front and could be utilised as a 5th bedroom. Cloakroom W.C. completes the downstairs accommodation. Upper level opens up to four good sized bedrooms. The master bedroom has double doors to the fourth bedroom. This makes a very useful space, the current owners use the space as a dressing area but possible uses include a nursery. The remaining bedrooms are all of a good size. Stylish bathroom having a Jacuzzi bath with matching suite.
The gardens and grounds are particularly noteworthy given the size and layout. Mono block driveway leads to the double garage. A wonderful family home, with noteworthy views.
Study/bedroom 5 7' 1" x 9' 6" ( 2.16m x 2.90m )
Lounge 17' 6" excluding bay x 13' 1" ( 5.33m excluding bay x 3.99m )
Dining Room 10' x 13' 1" ( 3.05m x 3.99m )
Conservatory 12' 11" at max x 14' 2" ( 3.94m at max x 4.32m )
Kitchen 11' 3" x 13' 2" ( 3.43m x 4.01m )
Bedroom 1 15' 5" x 11' 2" excluding entry ( 4.70m x 3.40m excluding entry )
Bedroom 2 11' 2" at max. x 10' 9" ( 3.40m at max. x 3.28m )
Bedroom 3 10' 10" x 6' 5" ( 3.30m x 1.96m )
Bedroom 4 12' x 11' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.38m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.