£280,000 Offers over
Situated within some of the most striking and beautiful countryside is this fabulous three bedroom detached villa with wonderful mature gardens and breath-taking panoramic views....
This 'picture postcard' property was built in 1998 to mirror surrounding original properties with a slate roof and stone clad walls giving the appearance of the traditional build but offering all the modern conveniences of the newly constructed. The property in turn now provides an opportunity for a number of prospective purchasers to benefit as it provides not only a stunning family home but enormous holiday let potential.
Internally the home offers bright and spacious accommodation over two levels consisting on the ground floor of entrance hallway, generous lounge/diner with feature wood burning stove, conservatory, bathroom with roll top bath, rear porch, bedroom 3 and attractive kitchen with 'Belfast' sinks and an array of wall and floor units and handy utility room off. The upper floor provides a second bathroom and a further two double bedrooms. Each of the upper bedrooms offer stunning countryside views.The property is decorated in bright neutral décor throughout. Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard and are complemented by quality flooring. The home benefits from double glazing and a mixture of electric storage and panel heating. Excellent storage provision throughout.
Accessing the property is by way of a sweeping gated driveway which provides extensive off road parking together with a further car port. The property sits in a peaceful setting with the surrounding gardens being a real feature of the home. The mature gardens offer lawn, shrubs and plants.
Lounge Diner 23' 7" x 13' 9" max ( 7.19m x 4.19m max )
Conservatory 10' 4" x 9' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.82m )
Kitchen 13' 1" x 11' 6" ( 3.99m x 3.51m )
Utility 5' 10" x 5' 3" ( 1.78m x 1.60m )
Bedroom 16' 5" into window x 13' 8" max ( 5.00m into window x 4.17m max )
Bedroom 16' 5" into window x 11' 5" ( 5.00m into window x 3.48m )
Bedroom 10' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.69m )
Bramblings is situated close to the picturesque hamlet of Balquhidder famous for the grave of Rob Roy. The recreational facilities in the area are extremely good, with fishing &hill walking readily accessible. Access to the local bus service is close at hand and the extremely popular cycle route is only a short distance away. The City of Stirling is 30 miles to the south from where there is motorway access both to Edinburgh, Glasgow and their respective airports. The local villages of Lochearnhead and Strathyre provide village shops and primary schools whilst Callander is a larger community with a good range of shops and other local services. It should be noted that there is good access to broadband available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.