£345,000 Offers over
Nestled within the heart of a desirable residential community in Cambuslang, this prestigious address offers versatile accommodation over three levels.
Whitefield Avenue is a traditional semi-detached villa which sits within generous garden grounds and offers off street parking for multiple cars thanks to the availability of a large driveway and a detached double garage.
Mature shrubs and flowers at the side of the property lead to a private entrance with a porch and welcoming reception hallway. Two spacious public rooms with ornate feature fireplaces provide light and bright reception rooms at ground level. A convenient downstairs WC is located off the hallway and leads to the dining kitchen boasting a further sitting area with doors to landscaped garden grounds.
A timber staircase ascends to the first floor landing off which is located the family bathroom and three generously proportioned bedrooms. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and large bay window showcasing lovely views of the surrounding neighbourhood. A fixed staircase on the first floor landing provides access to an additional attic room and shower room completing the villas accommodation.
Cambuslang is well positioned for enviably easy access to motorway links to Glasgow, Edinburgh and further afield, while local leisure facilities including golf clubs, parks, tennis clubs, the well-known Cambuslang Institute are within walking distance of Whitefield Avenue which conveniently also caters for local access to nurseries and schools for families. A true local gem, the opportunity to view this character property should not be missed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.