£359,000 Offers over
Architecturally designed detached 4 bedroom villa. Built in 2006 to a very high specification and now offered to the market in real move into condition. Wonderful views across the surrounding countryside from an open plan main living area. 4 Bedrooms, master with ensuite. Utility room. Int. garage.
An individually built 4 Bedroom detached villa with arguably some of the best views across the surrounding countryside. Architecturally designed and completed in 2006 to a very high standard and is now offered to the market in real move into condition by the very proud current owners. Entry to the front takes you to the reception hallway and then on to the main open plan main living area with a full 2 story wall of windows that really capture the breathtaking views. The Mezzanine level offers great versatility of use with the current owners using this area as a more informal lounge area. Stylish modern fitted kitchen has matched wall and floor units contrasting worktops and various integrated appliances. The lower ground level has the master bedroom with en suite shower room and dressing area. Two additional double bedrooms and the main family bathroom. Conveniently the utility room is on this level. The first floor gives an additional bedroom, shower room and access to the mezzanine level. A truly individual house that has been designed and built with a great deal of thought for modern family living. The house is further enhanced by the inclusion of gas central heating and double glazing, integrated garage, accessed from the main hallway. A Stunning family home that really must be viewed internally to understand all that is offered.
Lounge Area 16' 10" x 14' 9" ( 5.13m x 4.50m )
Dining Area 13' x 11' 5" ( 3.96m x 3.48m )
Mezanine Level 20' 5" x 11' 1" ( 6.22m x 3.38m )
Kitchen Area 10' 9" x 13' 4" at max. ( 3.28m x 4.06m at max. )
Bedroom 1 9' 11" x 14' 11" excluding dressing area ( 3.02m x 4.55m excluding dressing area )
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 16' to front of wards. ( 3.02m x 4.88m to front of wards. )
Bedroom 3 9' 11" excluding entry x 10' 9" ( 3.02m excluding entry x 3.28m )
Bedroom 4 9' 3" at max. x 11' ( 2.82m at max. x 3.35m )
Upper Shower Room
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.