£89,000 Offers over
Two bedroom park home idyllically situated within a rural setting with open views to rear. Entrance hall, lounge open to modern fitted kitchen and dining area, utility room, en-suite shower room and bathroom. Driveway, gas c/h, d/g and raised decking area to rear. Aimed to retired or semi retired.
This beautiful park estate is idyllically set within a rural location and yet close to local amenities, with stunning views across open fields to rear. The spacious accommodation comprises of entrance hall, spacious lounge open to dining area and modern fitted kitchen, utility room,study, two good sized double bedrooms, (with master having modern fitted en-suite shower room) there is also a modern fitted bathroom. This home further benefits from monobloc driveway, gas central heating, double glazing and raised decking area to rear and hut.
Presented in truly walk in condition this home is aimed at the retired or semi retired market and is set within the heart of the Ayrshire countryside.
This property may be governed by the Mobile Homes Act 2013.
Sites often have requirements specific to the pruchase of a property and to 'the site' in general, including paying the site owners commission.
Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves about any such requirements.
Double glazed door to side with double glazed window. Laminate flooring
Lounge 14' 3" to dining area x 13' 4" ( 4.34m to dining area x 4.06m )
Side facing double glazed window with double glazed french doors giving access to raised decked area with open views to the rear. Electric fire set within fireplace. Radiator. Carpeted flooring.
Side facing double glazed window. Ample space for table and chairs. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 17' 4" to dining area x 11' 5" ( 5.28m to dining area x 3.48m )
Modern fitted kitchen with floor and wall mounted units with matching worktops, stainless steel sink with drainer, Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood. Partially tiled walls and laminate flooring. Side facing double glazed window with double glazed skylight window.
Rear facing double glazed window. Wall and base units. Central heating boiler.. Laminate flooring
Bedroom One 9' 5" x 12' 6" ( 2.87m x 3.81m )
Rear facing double glazed window, with window seat.. Built in wardrobes, radiator and cartped flooring.
En-Suite Shower Room
Front facing double glazed window. Modern fitted shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. fFully tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' max x 7' 6" + inset ( 2.74m max x 2.29m + inset )
Side facing double glazed window. bath with over shower and glass screen, wash hand basin and w.c. Partially tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
Monobloc driveway, with addiional visitors communal parking areas.
Rasied decking area with stunning views across open countryside. Hut
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.