** NEW HOME ** BEAUTIFUL PRIVATE GATED DEVELOPMENT, CONSISTING OF 5 EXECUTIVE FAMILY HOMES ** The Oaks at North Doll Farm has four unique and distinctive house types each featuring open plan living and generously sized rooms.
** NEW HOME ** The development offers a superb opportunity to purchase an executive four bedroom home, finished to the highest standards throughout and offering unrestricted views across the countryside with the Ochil Hills to the north and River Forth to the East. The site will be developed in two phases with plots 1-3 being developed in phase one and plots 4 &5 developed in phase two. Plots one, two and three share an entrance with plots four and five sharing an entrance accessed through private gates.
Plot 1 features an exceptional executive traditional property with a contemporary twist. This generously proportioned home combines executive living with the added benefit of incorporating a 1 1/2 garage with electric door. Located on the ground floor situated to the front of the building is the lounge area, study, and separate dining area with hallway leading to the rear of the property were you are met with open plan kitchen/family area leading to a secluded private garden area through external bi-folding doors. There is also a downstairs W.C. and utility room. Upstairs there are four spacious bedrooms with the master featuring an en-suite and the other three being located off the landing adjacent to the family bathroom. Each home also features state of the art smart home system.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.