£179,995 Offers over
**OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER 2.30PM-4PM, NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY**A deceptively spacious 4 bedroom semi-detached, split level, villa offering excellent family accommodation which is situated in the picturesque village of Callander within the stunning Trossachs National Park .
**OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER 2.30PM-4PM, NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY**Sitting in the sought after Ancaster Road locale this excellent family home offers flexible family accommodation set over 3 levels. The property consists at ground level of stylish kitchen with an array of wall and floor units open plan to a dining/family area, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with separate shower enclosure. The first floor offers two further bedrooms, which offer fabulous surrounding views and a WC. The lower level provides a spacious bright lounge which has the added bonus of direct access onto the rear patio garden.
All rooms are tastefully decorated in bright fresh tones. Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard throughout. The home further benefits from gas central heating and double glazed windows. In addition the property has exceptional levels of storage with both attic space and large walk in cellar ideal for use as a work shop.
To the front of the home are gardens mainly designed for ease of maintenance. A parking space provides off street parking. The rear more private gardens are south facing and consist of attractive terrace which is ideal to enjoy the wonderful surrounding views and lower enclosed lawn section.
Lounge 17' 2" max x 12' 9" max ( 5.23m max x 3.89m max )
Dining 11' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.00m )
Kitchen 11' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 11' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 11' x 9' 10" ( 3.35m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 12' 6" max plus window recess x 10' 2" max ( 3.81m max plus window recess x 3.10m max )
Bedroom 12' 6" plus window recess x 9' 8" max ( 3.81m plus window recess x 2.95m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.