£160,000 Offers over
' SOLD SUBJECT TO CONCLUDED MISSIVES' Beautifully presented 3 bed detached bungalow situated in a quite cul-de-sac in a sought after residential location in Mauchline. DG and GCH. EPC- C
'SOLD SUBJECT TO CONCLUDED MISSIVES' Beautifully presented 3 bed detached bungalow situated in a quite cul-de-sac in a sought after residential location in Mauchline. The property consists of a entrance hall off is a good sizes lounge/dining with french doors to the private and enclosed rear garden. Fully fitted kitchen with integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Master bedroom has fitted mirrored wardrobes and a fully tiled en-suite. The second bedroom has a fitted wardrobes and is tastefully decorated. 3rd bedroom is currently being used as a separate dining room.. The fully tiled bathroom has a white three piece suite. The property sits on a corner plot with nothing to either side or the back of the property. Outside the property is a low maintenance garden both front and rear with a large driveway.
Lounge 21' 5" max x 11' 7" max ( 6.53m max x 3.53m max )
Kitchen 8' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.64m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 13' 7" excluding bay window x 9' 11" excluding fitted wardrobes ( 4.14m excluding bay window x 3.02m excluding fitted wardrobes )
Bedroom 8' 9" x 11' 1" excluding wardrobes ( 2.67m x 3.38m excluding wardrobes )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.