£155,000 Offers over
SOLD STC PRISTINE throughout this three bedroom (master with en suite) detached home with CONSERVATORY, GARAGE and PAVIOUR DRIVE. Entrance porch, entrance hall, generous lounge, fitted dining kitchen, utility room, wc/cloaks, bathroom with four piece suite, gardens. Cul de sac location.. EPC-D
In move-in condition, and set within a cul de sac, this three bedroom detached home with conservatory, garage and paviour double driveway is in an ideal location within the ever popular Southcraigs area, within easy reach of the A77(M77) for those looking to commute to Glasgow.
Internally, there is an entrance porch, entrance hallway leading to the generous lounge with hardwood flooring, open plan dining room with french doors through to the conservatory, fitted kitchen with additional dining area/breakfasting area, utility room, wc/cloaks, side door to garden.
Upstairs there are three generous bedrooms, two of which have built-in mirrored wardrobes, third bedroom with railed storage cupboard: master bedroom complete with modern en-suite shower room: family bathroom with four piece suite to include, wc, wash hand basin with vanity units, bath with mixer taps and that all important separate shower cubicle.
There is a partially floored loft accessed via a drop down ladder, giving extra storage space.
With gas central heating and double glazing, low maintenance front and rear gardens this property is in the perfect location and early viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 13' 11" max x 10' 7" max ( 4.24m max x 3.23m max )
Dining Room 8' 3" x 7' 10" ( 2.51m x 2.39m )
Kitchen 8' 3" x 14' 8" ( 2.51m x 4.47m )
Utility Room 5' x 8' 8" ( 1.52m x 2.64m )
Conservatory 11' max x 12' 4" excluding door ( 3.35m max x 3.76m excluding door )
Bedroom One 10' 5" to face of wardrobes x 11' max ( 3.18m to face of wardrobes x 3.35m max )
Bedroom Two 11' 8" to face of wardrobes x 8' 8" max ( 3.56m to face of wardrobes x 2.64m max )
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 10' 8" ( 2.92m x 3.25m )
Garage 16' 8" max x 7' 9" max ( 5.08m max x 2.36m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.