£219,000 Fixed price
NEW PRICE. Deceptively converted detached home with flexible accd: three public rooms, three bedrooms extensive dining kitchen, modern fitted shower room and bathroom. Garage, monobloc driveway, gas c/h, d/g and gardens. Town centre location. Pristine condition throughout.
Deceptively spacious converted detached home offering extensive family accommodation over two levels and ideally located within town centre location. On the ground level there is entrance hall, lounge, dining room, modern superb fitted dining kitchen, study (which could easily be used as a bedroom), double bedroom and modern fitted shower room. On the upper level there are a further two good sized bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. The property is further enhanced by garage, extensive monobloc driveway, gas central heating, double glazing and garden grounds to front, side and rear. The front garden is walled and laid with monobloc, side garden is lawn with shrub area and the rear garden is enclosed with paved patio area, lawn area and drying area.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this excellent family home with flexible accommodation.
Enter via side double glazed door with double glazed window. Two cupboards, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Lounge 15' 4" x 11' 9" ( 4.67m x 3.58m )
Front facing double glazed window. Electric fire set withing marble fireplace, radiator and carpeted flooring. Doors to hall and kitchen
Dining Kitchen 17' 10" to dining area x 10' 4" min ( 5.44m to dining area x 3.15m min )
Modern fitted wall and base units with matching worktops, assersite sink with drainer, inset electric oven and micro wave, gas hob and cooker hood. Integrated dishwasher and fridge, freezer. Rear facing double glazed window. Vinyl flooring and door to garage.
Double glazed french doors t orear garden. ample space for table and chairs. Radiator and vinyl flooring.
Dining Room 9' 11" min x 9' 3" max ( 3.02m min x 2.82m max )
Rear facing double glazed window. Radiator and carpeted flooring. Could easily be used as a bedroom
T.V Room 11' 5" x 10' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.12m )
Front facing double glazed window. Radiator and carpeted flooring. Again could be used as a bedroom
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 11' 7" ( 3.71m x 3.53m )
Double bedroom with side facing double glazed window. fitted wardrobes, radiator and carpeted flooring
Side facing double glazed window. modern fitted with bath, wash hand basin and w.c. Matching wet walling, towel radiator and vinyl flooring.
Front facing double glazed skylight window. Carpeted flooring
Bedroom Two 11' 11" + recess x 8' 4" min ( 3.63m + recess x 2.54m min )
Further double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window. Built in wardrobes, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 7' 5" ( 3.18m x 2.26m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Radiator and carpted flooring. Currently being used as a study.
Quality fitted double shower cubicle with steam jets and music system, wash hand basin and w.c. towel radiator and vinyl flooring. Rear facing double glazed window.
Situated to the front of the property via monobloc driveway, with power and light. Door giving access to kitchen.
The front garden is laid with monobloc giving excellent off street parking, with lawn and shrub area, the side garden is laid to lawn with enclosed rear garden with paved path, lawn area and drying area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.