£205,000 Offers over
** SOLD AT CLOSING DATE ** B-Spoke Property are delighted to offer to the market a rarely available 3 Bedroom extended Semi Detached family home in the sought after village of Bridge of Allan.
This property demands immediate inspection to allow prospective purchasers the opportunity to fully appreciate the size, flexibility and location of the accommodation on offer.
The property comprises of;
- Entrance porch leading into the inner hall where there is a Cloakroom with white wc and wash hand basin.
- Bright and spacious lounge with feature fireplace including electric fire.
- Dining Kitchen with range of wall and base units and large storage cupboard. Access to utility room.
- Family / Sitting room open plan from dining area with patio doors leading to the rear garden.
- Spacious Utility Room with range of wall and base units and white belfast sink. Access to garage and also door access to the rear garden.
- Two double Bedrooms and third single bedroom all offering built in storage.
- The Family Bathroom completes the upstairs accommodation and has a white 3 piece suite with over bath mains shower and glass shower screen.
The property has gas fired central heating and double glazed windows. To the outside there are mature and well maintained garden grounds with off road parking provided for by both the driveway and single garage.
Bridge of Allan offers a superb range of amenities along its Main Street with a range of boutiques and shops and a local supermarket which will adequately cater for everyday needs and requirements.
For those who have to travel, Bridge of Allan is ideally located to provide access to the A9 and M9 and from there to business centres throughout the central belt. For those wishing to use public transport, Bridge of Allan has a rail station and provides a commuting service to both Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Schooling is available at Bridge Of Allan Primary, nearby Wallace High for secondary and also Beaconhurst Private School.
Lounge 4.63m (15' 2') x 4.44m (14' 7')
Dining Kitchen 5.62m (18' 5') x 2.72m (8' 11')
Utility Room 4.14m (13' 7') x 2.73m (8' 11')
Family / Sitting Room 3.35m (11' 0') x 3.14m (10' 4')
Bedroom 1 3.85m (12' 8') x 3.16m (10' 4')
Bedroom 2 3.15m (10' 4') x 3.36m (11' 0')
Bedroom 3 2.80m (9' 2') x 2.74m (9' 0')
Family Bathroom 2.42m (7' 11') x 1.86m (6' 1')
Downstairs Cloakroom 1.31m (4' 4') x 0.94m (3' 1')
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.