£310,000 Offers over
A rarely available beautifully presented Modern Detached Villa set within this popular and established modern development.
Presented to the market in excellent order throughout and providing generously proportioned and versatile family accommodation formed over an impressive two levels.
Internally the accommodation extends to immediately impressive and welcoming broad reception hall, bright spacious lounge, pleasant family room, convenient w.c. and an impressive fitted kitchen with open plan dining area to side. There is a dining room with patio doors leading to the rear garden, whilst in addition a convenient utility room accessed to rear completes the accommodation at ground floor level.
Located at first floor level is an attractive and pleasant master bedroom complete with en-suite and dressing room. Spacious family bathroom incorporating three piece suite. A further four well presented and spacious bedrooms with bedroom two having an en-suite and three bedrooms with fitted wardrobes.
Offered to the market in excellent order throughout this property features a fresh and tasteful decorative programme, a system of gas central heating and double glazed window units. Externally the property offers its own well maintained landscaped garden grounds which are located to front and rear and double garage.
Viewing is essential in order to appreciate the size, style and quality contained within.
Lounge 15' 10" into bay x 12' 8" max ( 4.83m into bay x 3.86m max )
Dining Room 9' 7" max x 9' 4" max ( 2.92m max x 2.84m max )
Kitchen 18' 11" max x 9' 4" max ( 5.77m max x 2.84m max )
Utility 15' 4" max x 7' 1" max ( 4.67m max x 2.16m max )
Wc 8' 6" max x 3' 5" max ( 2.59m max x 1.04m max )
Sitting Room 12' 4" max x 9' 3" max ( 3.76m max x 2.82m max )
Bedroom 1 15' 2" max x 11' 7" max ( 4.62m max x 3.53m max )
Dressing Room 7' 1" into door recess x 6' 3" max ( 2.16m into door recess x 1.91m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 9" into bay x 12' 9" max ( 3.58m into bay x 3.89m max )
Bedroom 3 9' 9" max x 12' 3" max ( 2.97m max x 3.73m max )
Bedroom 4 9' max x 8' 10" max ( 2.74m max x 2.69m max )
Bedroom 5 10' 1" max x 8' 11" max ( 3.07m max x 2.72m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.