£120,000 Offers over
This rarely available property is set in a cul-de-sac, with attractive views, three bedrooms and offers spacious accommodation. There are attractive views and stunning, spacious, easily maintained gardens.
Allen &Harris are delighted to present to the market this fantastic family home. Set in a convenient location for local shops and schooling as well as motorway links for access to Glasgow City Centre and beyond, early internal viewing is strongly advised to fully appreciate the location and quality of internal accommodation.
The property is in walk-in condition having been maintained to the highest of standards throughout and comprises welcoming reception hallway with cloakroom/WC off, spacious lounge with double doors leading to a formal dining room with large storage cupboard and patio doors overlooking the rear gardens, good sized fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units and door giving access to the stunning rear gardens.
On the upper level there are three bedrooms with the master and second bedroom having built in storage and there is a family bathroom with three piece suite.
The property benefits from a system of gas central heating, and double glazed window units, whilst externally, and of particular note are the attractive gardens with the rear gardens having seating areas for outside entertaining.
Private parking is provided by driveway to front leading to a single garage.
Allen &Harris recommend early internal viewing to avoid disappointment.
Lounge 12' 8" x 14' 10" ( 3.86m x 4.52m )
Kitchen 7' 2" x 10' 11" ( 2.18m x 3.33m )
Dining Room 10' 6" x 8' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.57m )
Bedroom One 9' 7" x 12' 1" ( 2.92m x 3.68m )
Bedroom Two 10' x 12' ( 3.05m x 3.66m )
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' 8" ( 2.62m x 2.03m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.