£95,000 Offers over
B-Spoke Property are delighted to offer to the market this well proportioned and rarely available Mid Terraced Villa situated in the St. Ninians area of Stirling, close to the city centre.
This property demands immediate inspection to allow prospective purchasers the opportunity to fully appreciate the size and location of the accommodation on offer.
- Entrance hall leading to all main accommodation.
- Well proportioned Lounge with window overlooking the front of the property and feature fireplace with wood burning stove effect electric fire.
- Fitted Kitchen with ample wall and base units and co-ordinating worktop. Integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood and space for fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Breakfast bar, two storage cupboards and door access leading to the rear garden.
- Family Bathroom with white three piece suite and over bath electric shower with glass screen.
- Two bright and spacious double Bedrooms with dual aspect windows facing front and rear. Both bedrooms also offer ample storage with build-in cupboards.
To the outside there are well maintained garden grounds to the front and rear with parking available on street. The rear garden also has a garden shed.
Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
St. Ninians is a quiet residential area which is located only minutes from Stirling City Centre.
The historic City of Stirling offers a wide range of amenities including numerous bars, restaurants, cinemas, sports facilities and shopping centres with major high street stores.
For car commuters the motorway networks are nearby, providing swift access to the central belt and beyond.
Local schooling at both Primary and Secondary level is available nearby.
Lounge 5.05m (16' 7') x 3.48m (11' 5')
Breakfasting Kitchen 5.06m (16' 7') x 2.53m (8' 4')
Bedroom 1 5.06m (16' 7') x 3.49m (11' 5')
Bedroom 2 5.08m (16' 8') x 3.12m (10' 3')
Family Bathroom 2.75m (9' 0') x 1.95m (6' 5')
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.