£430,000 Offers over
***Best Price Closing 3/10/17 at 12 noon *** Nestling on the edge of the beautiful conservation village of Eaglesham; this spacious family abode, dating back to circa 1740, offers a rare opportunity to acquire a home boasting all the charm of Historic Eaglesham.
***Best Price Closing set for 3/10/17 at 12 noon*** Featuring courtyard access with off-street parking option for several vehicles, the property is entered via a welcoming reception hallway which in turn provides direct access to all principal ground floor apartments as well as the stairwell which leads to two dormered bedrooms, enjoying spectacular open aspects, on the upper floor. Given the L-shape layout of this home; the two separate wings are immediately evident, each boasting a formal family room, and the impressive family dining kitchen sits proud in a central position offering a truly comprehensive range of wall and floor cabinets built around a fabulous double range-style cooker. Off the kitchen can also be found a separate utility room as well as a cloakroom facility. The remaining eight apartments grant an entirely flexible option giving buyers the opportunity to indulge themselves according to their specific family or recreational needs. The outstanding family bathroom has been re-furbished to a thoroughly contemporary standard and an equally modern en-suite shower room can also be found in what might be considered to be the master bedroom.
Another hugely attractive feature of this home are the garden grounds which, to the rear, adjoin open countryside and therefore afford beautiful open views from both indoors and out. Incorporating a large level lawn with peripheral shrub beds, fruit garden and a sizeable patio the garden also hosts a double sized brick-built garage with power and lighting accessed via a large side driveway.
A system of gas central heating is also in situ and all window formations are fully double glazed.
Cloakroom; 4'9 x 3'7
Lounge; 18'9 x 11'4
Dining Room; 11'10 x 11'4
Sitting Room; 17'2 x 16'6
Kitchen; 15'10 x 15'1
Utility Room; 9'10 x 8'10 max
Study; 14'11 x 11'5
Bedroom One; 14'0 x 12'4
Bedroom Two; 13'8 into wardrobes and recess x 10'4
Bedroom Three; 9'9 x 10'5
Bedroom Four; 10'4 x 10'1
Bedroom Five; 18'4 x 12'8
Bedroom Six; 12'1 x 10'2
Bathroom; 10'6 x 9'9
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.