£199,500 Offers over
A fabulous, 3 bedroom, traditional semi-detached villa which offers deceptively spacious family accommodation set within a popular residential locale..Viewing highly recommended....
Offering stylish accommodation set over two levels consisting on the ground of entrance hallway, well-proportioned lounge with fabulous bay window and feature fireplace, modern kitchen with an array of wall and floor units and master bedroom with stunning en-suite which includes roll-top bath and separate shower enclosure. The extension to the rear provides a large sun room which is currently utilised as a dining room but would also allow for use as a family room. The upper level provides a contemporary fully tiled shower room and two further double bedrooms.
Internally the home is presented to an excellent standard with first class fixtures and fittings. All rooms are presented in bright neutral décor which provides a light and airy feel to the house. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazed windows have been installed.
To the front of the home are delightful terraced gardens which offer year round colour. The rear garden has been designed primarily for low maintenance. Surrounding timber fencing provides additional privacy and security.
Lounge 17' 4" into bay x 12' 3" ( 5.28m into bay x 3.73m )
Kitchen 10' 9" x 6' 11" ( 3.28m x 2.11m )
Dining/sun Room 17' 8" x 9' 1" ( 5.38m x 2.77m )
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 11' 4" ( 4.14m x 3.45m )
Bedroom 2 15' 8" x 12' 1" max ( 4.78m x 3.68m max )
Bedroom 3 12' 6" widest x 12' 3" widest L shaped ( 3.81m widest x 3.73m widest L shaped )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.