£139,000 Offers over
Spacious three bedroom end terrace villa located within the popular Ivy Gardens Development. The property comprises: Rec hall, lounge/dining area, modern kitchen, bathroom, wc, three bedrooms, DG, GCH, driveway, garden. This property would suit first time buyers. EPC C
Allen &Harris are delighted to offer to the market this three bedroom end terrace villa located with the popular Obrien's Development "Ivy Gardens". This property would ideally suit first time buyers looking to get onto the property ladder. The property is in walk in condition and early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
The property comprises: Reception hall, family size lounge with dining area, modern fitted kitchen and downstairs wc on the lower level. The upper level consists of three bedrooms and a family bathroom. This property has great storage facilities including mirror wardrobes in two bedrooms, shelved airing cupboard, storage underneath the stairs and outside there is a garden shed for outside storage.
The property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating, two car driveway and easy maintained garden to the rear of the property. The property also benefits from a cul-de-sac locale.
Paisley has a selection of local and town centre amenities including shops, schools and transport services. Bus and rail routes give regular links throughout the area and into Glasgow if required. The M8 motorway network is within a few miles and provides additional links to Glasgow Airport, Braehead Shopping Centre and Glasgow City Centre if required.
Lounge/dining Area 14' 6" x 15' 11" Max ( 4.42m x 4.85m Max )
Kitchen 9' 11" x 8' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.51m )
Bed 1 13' Max x 9' Max ( 3.96m Max x 2.74m Max )
Bed 2 11' 1" Max x 8' 1" Max ( 3.38m Max x 2.46m Max )
Bed 3 8' 8" x 7' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.31m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.