£260,000 Offers over
Occupying a proud position at the head of this attractive cul-de-sac; and sitting within one off East Renfewshires more sought after school catchment areas, this superb extended home is an ideal choice for families.
Proudly positioned at the head of this attractive residential cul-de-sac, this extremely well proportioned property has been thoughtfully extended to enhance and add to the original accommodation thus providing an incredibly practical and versatile family home.
Initially accessed via a private front garden into entrance porch; the full accommodation extends to formal bay windowed lounge, separate rear facing family room with access to a rear balcony overlooking the extensive garden and breakfasting sized kitchen incorporating a comprehensive range of floor and wall mounted cabinets. There is also a well presented downstairs shower room.On the upper level are three very well appointed bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Access is also granted from the upper landing to a fixed staircase which leads in turn to a floored and lined attic playroom which boasts power and lighting.Yet another incredibly useful addition to this home is the extensive basement area which can be accessed internally by way of a fixed stair leading off the kitchen. This space is partially finished and offers incredibly versatile usage options ranging from utility area to home work space. This area is also renowned for it's high standard of education at both primary and secondary levels.
Lounge 14' 7" x 12' 2" ( 4.45m x 3.71m )
Sitting/dining Room 16' 1" Plus Recesses x 11' 2" ( 4.90m Plus Recesses x 3.40m )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 16' 2" Widest Point x 11' 1" Front of Units ( 4.93m Widest Point x 3.38m)
Shower Room 9' 5" x 4' 10" ( 2.87m x 1.47m )
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 11' 3" into Bay ( 3.73m x 3.43m into Bay )
Bedroom 2 16' 2" x 13' 8" widest part ( 4.93m x 4.17m widest part )
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 6' 10" ( 2.97m x 2.08m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.