£94,950 Offers over
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. The front and rear garden are both spacious and great for entertaining or relaxing.
2. The central location is excellent with, transport, access to major roads and motorways, shops, pubs and restaurants on your doorstep.
3. Excellent for a family there is a primary and high school are nearby.
4. Plenty of storage throughout the house.
5. Brand new modern kitchen with high gloss tile flooring.
Entrance to the property is via a double glazed door. Once in the house, there s a large hallway which leads off to the downstairs W.C and lounge.
A bright space with double glazed windows with a view of the front garden flowing to a dining room with french doors at the rear providing a wealth of light.
Modern and bright kitchen with marble effect worktops and gloss tiled flooring. There is also built in appliances including cooker, hob and extractor.
Large double bedroom with carpeted flooring.
Double bedroom with mirrored wardrobes.
Fully tiled modern family bathroom with bath and shower above.
The property benefits from off street parking with space to park 3 cars. The rear of the property boasts a large well maintained grassed garden with a decking area at the back.
Blantyre is a popular commuter town, its railway station is only 20 mins by train to Glasgow city centre. Blantyre also has an excellent access to motorways with 3 on ramps to the A725 which connects to the M74 and M8.
If you have a young family it`s good to know Blantyre has 4 comprehensive primary schools, 1 high school and a fantastic sports centre.
Enjoy a night out? Both Carrigans and The Parkville Hotel offer a family friendly atmosphere where you can enjoy good food, drinks and entertainment.
We would highly recommend a trip to the David Livingston Centre which comprises of a museum, play park, cafe, shop and gardens.
Why choose Upload Abode
1. Reputation - Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost - We are a fixed priced online estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from ?650 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.