£240,000 Offers over
Stunning three bedroom detached villa located within the popular town of Bishopton. The property comprises: Rec hall, lounge with dining area, modern kitchen, modern bathroom, three bedrooms, ensuite in master, DG, GCH, driveway, garage and gardens. This property is in walk in condition.
Allen &Harris are delighted to offer to the market this stunning three bedroom detached villa located within the Dargavel Village, Bishopton. This property is in walk in condition and early viewing in highly recommended to avoid any disappointment. This property would ideally suit younger and older families alike.
The property comprises: Reception hall, lounge with a dining area and patio doors leading to the beautiful rear garden, modern fitted kitchen, and downstairs wc all on the lower level. The upper level consists of three bedrooms, modern ensuite in master bedroom and modern family bathroom.
The property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating, mono bloc driveway, garage, front and rear gardens. This property also benefits from a cul-de-sac locale.
Dargavel Village is closeby to the Ingliston Country Club, a five star establishment offering something for everyone. Whether it be a nice meal or the equestrian side of things that takes your fancy, to have this on your doorstep is indeed a wonderful benefit.
Bishopton is an attractive village with local amenities including shops, schools and nurseries. Paisley and Renfrew have additional amenities and they are both within 2-3 miles from the property. The M8 motorway network is within 1 mile and provides easy access to Glasgow International Airport, Braehead Shopping Centre and Glasgow City Centre if required.
Lounge 17' 11" x 12' 7" ( 5.46m x 3.84m )
Kitchen 11' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.56m x 2.69m )
Bed 1 11' 8" x 12' ( 3.56m x 3.66m )
Bed 2 9' 11" x 12' 3" ( 3.02m x 3.73m )
Bed 3 11' 11" x 10' ( 3.63m x 3.05m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.