£180,000 Offers around
* HOME REPORT VALUE £190,000
* Attractive semi-detached extended traditional cottage offering well presented, adaptable and surprisingly spacious accommodation with well laid out enclosed private gardens to the rear with spacious detached garage.
* The property is situated in an established residential area within easy reach of a wide range of local amenities
* Ideally suited to those seeking a versatile family home.
* Lounge/dining room and garden room
* Kitchen/breakfast room and family bathroom
* 2 bedrooms and 2 further attic rooms
* Double/secondary glazing and gas central heating
* Well laid out mature private gardens and large detached garage
The property is situated in an established residential area within easy reach of a wide range of local amenities including shops, supermarkets, schools and transport links.Our View
Ideally suited to those seeking a versatile family home with early viewing recommended.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 12' 0" (3.5m x 3.65m )
Family Bathroom 6' 11" x 7' 7" (2.1m x 2.3m )
Bedroom 15' 5" x 9' 2" (4.7m x 2.8m )
Bedroom 15' 5" x 10' 0" (4.7m x 3.05m )
Attic Room 15' 3" x 11' 0" (4.65m x 3.35m )
Attic Room 12' 4" x 10' 4" (3.75m x 3.15m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.