£165,000 Offers over
Wonderful extended four bedroom semi detached villa in popular Strathleven Estate, making fantastic family accommodation. The property comprises four good sized bedrooms, large lounge, modern fitted kitchen and family bathroom. Rear Gardens. GCH and DG
This stunning family home is found on Ladys Gate in the Strathleven estate, a quiet residential area in Bonhill situated conveniently for amenities in both Dumbarton and Alexandria where there are shops, excellent entertainment, recreational facilities and schools.
The property comprises of a large spacious lounge room and dining area which has mainly neutral décor and had laminate flooring. With large windows at both ends it is a bright space with ample room for all furniture associated with family living. Also on the ground floor is an internal garage which accessed through the fitted kitchen with a range of floor and wall mounted units which have a large window overlooking the rear garden. There is also a W/C on the lower level.
The upper level has four large tastefully decorated bedrooms with full size radiators, and ample space for free standing bedroom furniture. The master bedroom is large and boasts an en-suite and walk in wardrobes. A fantastic modern family bathroom completes the accommodation; with stylish wet wall. Further built-in storage is available in the upper landing.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and excellent storage space.
Externally the property has rear gardens which are perfect for young children or pets.
Lounge 16' 7" max x 15' max ( 5.05m max x 4.57m max )
Dinigng Area 8' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.36m )
Kitchen 8' 5" x 10' 3" ( 2.57m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 16' 1" ( 3.51m x 4.90m )
Bedroom 2 13' 9" to front of wardrobes x 9' 4" ( 4.19m to front of wardrobes x 2.84m )
Bedroom 3 10' 5" max x 8' max ( 3.17m max x 2.44m max )
Bedroom 4 9' 5" max x 9' 7" max ( 2.87m max x 2.92m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.