£195,000 Offers over
This impressive Taylor Wimpey built three bedroom semi detached is a practical and stylish family home with well-proportioned room sizes in the popular Lomond Gate Estate.
A stunning three bedroom semi detached property in the popular Lomond Gate. The lounge area is bright and is perfect for hosting or relaxing and has the added bonus of French doors leading to the rear garden. The stunning fitted kitchen is full of integrated appliances The kitchen also has access to the garden. There is also a downstairs W/C. Upstairs there is a family bathroom and the master bedroom is complete with an en-suite. There are two other good sized double bedrooms. An integral garage adds to the overall practicality of this family home. There is a Private rear enclosed garden.
The property is mainly neutrally decorated allowing any potential purchaser to come in and put there own stamp on the property.
The property comprises GCH + DG and still has the majority of the NHBC 10 year warranty remaining.
This is a stunning family home and viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 18' x 12' 9" ( 5.49m x 3.89m )
Kitchen 11' 8" x 8' 10" ( 3.56m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 1 12' x 11' 8" ( 3.66m x 3.56m )
Bedroom 2 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 3 10' x 12' 4" ( 3.05m x 3.76m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.