£250,000 Offers over
Set within nicely presented predominately level gardens, this attractive semi-detached villa, set on larger plot, offers well-presented accommodation throughout.
* Closing Date Tuesday 10th October*
Enjoying a predominately level position within the very popular Campsie Gardens, this sought after style of semi detached villa should appeal to an array of buyer groups.
Internally, the property extends to; entrance hallway with under-stair storage, spacious lounge, sitting room, dining room, shower room and a bright fitted kitchen. The upper level hosts three bedrooms and a fitted family bathroom. Further features include double glazing and gas central heating. Of particular note are the large garden grounds which offer excellent potential to further extend, subject to relevant planning permission. Single garage to rear.
This popular suburb offers a selection of shops, which cater for day-to-day requirements along with banks, post offices, restaurants and health centre. Regular bus and rail services make it an ideal base for commuting as do main arterial roads which link in turn to motorway networks. There is also an excellent range of parks and leisure facilities close by. For those who require schooling, the property sits within the catchment area for nationally recognised and highly regarded schools - namely Williamwood and St Ninians.
Lounge 13' 7" into bay x 11' 11" ( 4.14m into bay x 3.63m )
Dining Room 15' 4" x 10' 6" ( 4.67m x 3.20m )
Family Room 18' 6" x 10' 6" ( 5.64m x 3.20m )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 17' 9" x 8' 1" narrows to 5,3 ( 5.41m x 2.46m)
Bedroom One 13' 7" into bay x 12' ( 4.14m into bay x 3.66m )
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.30m x 3.20m )
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 5' 11" ( 2.72m x 1.80m )
Shower Room 7' 1" x 5' ( 2.16m x 1.52m )
Bathroom 7' 5" x 5' 7" ( 2.26m x 1.70m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.