£60,000 Offers over
**SOLD SUBJECT TO CONCLUDED MISSIVES** A charming 2 bedroom end terrace sandstone cottage situated within the heart of the attractive country village of Tarbolton. Formed over two levels, the property benefits from two double bedrooms and a modern fitted kitchen. Communal parking and private garage.
**SOLD SUBJECT TO CONCLUDED MISSIVES**
A charming 2 bedroom end terrace sandstone cottage situated within the heart of the attractive country village of Tarbolton. It is formed over 2 levels. Entrance into good sized porch leading into large hall that gives access to main double bedroom with built in wardrobes and entrance into spacious lounge area. The lounge has sliding doors giving access into fitted kitchen/dining area with a large skylight window and sliding doors to rear garden giving this property a spectacular amount of daylight. The lounge has stairs leading up to the second level where you will find a second double bedroom with fitted cupboard space and a family bathroom.
Outside the property there is a communal rear garden with a private garage and shared storage. The garden has vehicle access from Croft Street. Tarbolton is located within the heart of Ayrshire and offers a range of amenities including local shops and primary schooling while the market town of Ayr lies approximately 10 miles from it.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" inc wardrobe x 11' 10" Max ( 4.14m inc wardrobe x 3.61m Max )
Lounge 17' 2" Max x 15' 9" Max ( 5.23m Max x 4.80m Max )
Kitchen/dining Area 18' 9" Max x 6' 6" Max ( 5.71m Max x 1.98m Max )
Bedroom 2 14' 9" Max x 10' 1" ( 4.50m Max x 3.07m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.