£150,000 Offers over
***CLOSING TUESDAY 23RD jANUARY AT 12 NOON***
An extended semi-detached family home, nestling within a peaceful pocket of the popular Giffnock postal area.
The original show home within this popular Giffnock development; this semi-detached family home has been extended to the rear to provide enhanced accommodation and sits within attractive private garden grounds.
The accommodation extends to bright 22ft lounge/diner with dual aspect window formations; kitchen hosting a range of base and wall mounted cabinets, rear facing family room with patio doors providing an attractive outlook on to the rear garden, two well-appointed bedrooms and family bathroom. As well as offering ample storage space, further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating and single car garage accessed by way of private driveway. The gardens of this home are of particular note enjoying fantastic privacy and a southerly aspect to the rear.
The property lies equidistant to a good selection of services and amenities in nearby Giffnock and Thornliebank. These extended to shops, which cater for day-to-day requirements along with banks, post offices and restaurants. Bus and rail links are also available from these areas making it an ideal base for commuting
Lounge/diner Irregular Shaped Room 22' 6" max points x 10' 10" max points ( 6.86m max points x 3.30m)
Kitchen 8' 1" over units x 7' 9" over units ( 2.46m over units x 2.36m over units )
Sun Lounge 7' 4" x 8' 9" ( 2.24m x 2.67m )
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.28m x 3.17m )
Bedroom Two 11' max x 7' 7" max ( 3.35m max x 2.31m max )
Bathroom 7' 9" over bath x 6' ( 2.36m over bath x 1.83m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.