£180,000 Offers over
One of a kind bungalow set within this mature residential setting offering fantastic family accommodation throughout.
One of a kind unique family bungalow set within this popular residential locale with mature gardens to rear with driveway and garage and garden to front.
The accommodation comprises of large welcoming hallway with all main apartments leading off. The large lounge is set to the rear which is open plan to the dining area with aspects and access to the private rear gardens. The modern kitchen has a range of base and wall mounted storage units with oven hob and hood and direct access to the side of the property. There are three well-proportioned bedrooms in the property that will not disappoint for size. Completing the accommodation is the family bathroom which comprises of a three piece suite with shower over bath.
Furthermore the property has gas central heating, double glazing and is set close to local transport links and motorway networks to the city centre and beyond.
Lounge 22' 9" x 12' 2" ( 6.93m x 3.71m )
Dining Area 8' 6" x 8' 6" ( 2.59m x 2.59m )
Kitchen 16' 2" x 8' 1" ( 4.93m x 2.46m )
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.84m )
Bedroom Two 12' into wardrobes x 9' 1" ( 3.66m into wardrobes x 2.77m )
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 6' ( 2.79m x 1.83m )
Bathroom 6' 1" x 6' ( 1.85m x 1.83m )
Bathroom 6' 1" over bath x 6' ( 1.85m over bath x 1.83m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.