£265,000 Guide Price
Reach new heights in Cumnock.
Allen &Harris offer a warm welcome to a premium quality new homes development at Afton Braes situated in the beautiful Ayrshire countryside, with stunning views of the Afton Hills.
Burnside - a substantial five bedroom detached family home
This 5 bed detached Villa offers flexible family living accommodation over two levels. On the ground floor you enter into the hallway with all your rooms leading off. Lounge with feature bay window to the front, kitchen dining and garden room to the rear of the property. you also have the benefit of a utility room and w.c. Upstairs off the main hall you have 4 bedrooms, 2 with en-suite and the masterbed has a walk in dressing room and a family bathroom.
Every stage of the construction is personally supervised by a director of Campbell Homes the builders, to give exceptional attention to detail and quality resulting in a superb home with the highest degree of insulation, comfort, amenity and value for money.
A small town in a farming heartland 15 miles to the east of Ayr, Cumnock is swaddled by beautiful scenery typical of this part of south west Scotland. With well-preserved buildings dated back to the 1700s, the town square has real charm that belies the fact it is just 45 minutes' drive from the heart of the cosmopolitan centre of Glasgow.
While particulars have been prepared with due care for the convenience of intending purchasers, they are intended as a guide only and the right is expressly reserved by the company to amend or vary same without notice. Consequently, nothing contained herein shall constitute or form part of any contract. Campbell Homes (Afton Braes) Ltd. reserve the right to alter or change the specification at their discretion. All visuals and photographs are for illustrative purposes only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.