£175,000 Offers over
This charming bungalow has an entrance hall, GENEROUS formal lounge, formal dining room, dining kitchen, family bathroom, five bedrooms (three on the ground floor), dressing room/study, shower room, bathroom with four piece suite, driveway, garage, gardens. EPC-F
Allen &Harris are delighted to offer to the market this charming bungalow which has a flexible internal layout, a delightful garden, a four car driveway and a garage.
A reception hallway gives access to the main apartments which are on the ground floor level and upper floor level.
A bright spacious kitchen with dining area looks on to the rear garden. The formal dining room, which can be accessed from the kitchen as well as the formal lounge (which has dual aspects), overlooks the rear garden as well.
Such is the versatility of this family home, there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom with a four piece suite to include; wc, wash hand basin, bath and seperate shower; on the ground floor and two further bedrooms on the upper floor with a dressing room/study and a shower room.
The driveway is suitable for four cars and the garage benefits from a lean to, which links the garage to the rear entrance. Early viewing is essential.
Lounge 11' 9" max x 18' 11" max ( 3.58m max x 5.77m max )
Dining Room 10' 10" max x 8' 9" max ( 3.30m max x 2.67m max )
Kitchen 14' 9" max x 10' 10" max ( 4.50m max x 3.30m max )
Bedroom 10' 10" x 13' 2" ( 3.30m x 4.01m )
Bedroom 10' x 12' 10" ( 3.05m x 3.91m )
Bedroom 10' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.57m )
Ground Floor Bathroom
First Floor Bedroom 12' 6" x 12' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.91m )
Dressing Room/study 9' 10" max x 12' 6" max ( 3.00m max x 3.81m max )
First Floor Bedroom 12' 6" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.81m max x 3.51m max )
First floor Shower Room
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.