£180,000 Offers over
With a beautiful bright bay window lounge, this rarely available 4 bedroom traditional semi-detached family home occupies a convenient position close to commuter links and retail shopping. The Property has an entrance vestibule, rec hall, fitted kitchen with dining area, family bathroom and gardens.
This is an attractive 4 bedroom traditional semi detached family home which provides good sized apartments over two levels with which, combined with high ceilings, creates a real sense of space and light.
The accommodation is versatile to fit in with modern family needs and extends to an entrance vestibule, a reception hallway with understairs' storage, a bay windowed lounge, a ground floor bedroom or formal dining room with feature gas living flame fireplace, fitted kitchen with access to the rear, private garden,
On the upper floor, there is a split level with, on one landing, a four piece bathroom complete with wc, wash hand basin, corner bath and separate shower cubicle and, on the other landing, three bedrooms. In addition the property has gas central heating and is partially double glazed.
Elderslie serves as a commuter village, situated midway between the towns of Paisley and Johnstone, and lies 11 miles west of Glasgow city centre past Glasgow Airport on the M8 motorway. Johnstone railway station offers commuters rail travel to Glasgow City Centre as well as other destinations towards Ayrshire. Shopping is well catered for, nearby, at Phoenix Retail Park and a short car journey to Braehead Retail Park. The state primary school in Elderslie is Wallace Primary School, which is a feeder school for Castlehead High School, a secondary school in Paisley. Private schooling is available at St Columba's in the nearby village of Kilmacolm, approx within 8 miles. EPC-F
Lounge 18' 1" into bay window x 13' 1" ( 5.51m into bay window x 3.99m )
Kitchen 18' 2" x 10' 8" ( 5.54m x 3.25m )
Ground Floor Bedroom 10' 6" x 11' 11" ( 3.20m x 3.63m )
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 10' 7" ( 3.84m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Three 10' 7" max x 14' 4" excluding window recess ( 3.23m max x 4.37m excluding window recess )
Bedroom Four 6' 10" max x 9' 11" max ( 2.08m max x 3.02m max )
Bathroom 10' 11" max x 9' 8" max ( 3.33m max x 2.95m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.