£165,000 Offers over
'SOLD SUBJECT TO CONCLUDED MISSIVES' detached bungalow enjoying distant country views with driveway, gardens and potential for a detached garage situated within a quiet residential cul-de-sac close to Maybole town centre. EPC - C
'SOLD SUBJECT TO CONCLUDED MISSIVES' A very well presented three bedroom modern detached bungalow enjoying distant country views with driveway, gardens and potential for a detached garage situated within a quiet residential cul-de-sac close to Maybole town centre. The property provides a spacious and flexible layout suited to a variety of potential purchasers and particularly those looking for on the level accommodation.
The property extends to a welcoming entrance hallway, front facing formal lounge with bay window and superb views towards the Straiton hills, modern fitted kitchen with utility room, three double bedrooms two of which benefit from built in wardrobes plus there is a modern family bathroom with bath, separate shower and cloakroom with two piece suite The property is complete with gas central heating and double glazing. Externally, the gardens are predominantly laid to lawn at the front with driveway and parking to the side. The rear gardens benefit from a high degree of privacy as the gardens is set out in two parts, patio area which is secluded and section off by shrubbery from the lower area which has decking, a vegetable patch and fruit trees.
Lounge 17' 7" x 17' 2" max ( 5.36m x 5.23m max )
Kitchen 10' 11" max x 13' 11" max ( 3.33m max x 4.24m max )
Utility 9' 2" max x 6' 9" max ( 2.79m max x 2.06m max )
Bedroom 13' 10" max x 8' 10" ( 4.22m max x 2.69m )
Bedroom 6' 2" excluding wardrobe x 10' 5" max ( 1.88m excluding wardrobe x 3.17m max )
Bedroom 10' 5" excluding wardrobe x 9' 9" max ( 3.17m excluding wardrobe x 2.97m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.