£67,500 Offers over
Traditional Extended End Terrace Cottage located in the heart of the village of Rosneath. Two bedrooms with Shower room and Bathroom off, Lounge, Kitchen, Utility Room , Conservatory, Front and rear Garden.
Traditional Extended End Terrace Cottage located in the heart of the village of Rosneath. The property is ideally placed for access to other local shops and amenities and offers accommodation of lounge, two bedrooms, fitted kitchen, conservatory &L shaped bath/shower room. The property has Calor Gas central heating, is partially double glazed and is offered for sale with all fitted floor coverings included in the asking price. There is also a good sized area of garden ground which is enclosed to the rear by a wooden fence.
Train station in Helensburgh with regular service to Glasgow and Edinburgh . The property also offers easy commuting to the naval bases at Faslane and Coulport.
This property is being sold in its present condition and no warranty will be given to any purchaser with regard to the existence or condition of the services or any heating or other system within the property. Any intending purchasers will require to accept the position as it exists since no testing of any services or systems can be allowed. No moveable items will be included in the sale.
The Home Report valuation on this property is 75,000.00. Details of the Home Report can be accessed at:- http://www.packdetails.com/notify.htm?sr=hp520499&pc=G84 0RF
Lounge 15' 6" exc bay window x 10' 9" max ( 4.72m exc bay window x 3.28m max )
Kitchen 4' 6" inc units x 17' 3" inc units ( 1.37m inc units x 5.26m inc units )
Bedroom 1 11' 6" inc shelfe exc bay window x 10' 7" ( 3.51m inc shelfe exc bay window x 3.23m )
Bedroom 2 11' 3" max x 10' 2" ( 3.43m max x 3.10m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.