£180,000 Offers over
Allen and Harris, Hamilton are delighted to introduce this fantastic family home finished to the highest standard. Viewing is advised.
Allen and Harris, Hamilton are delighted to present to the market this stunning 4 bedroom detached house located in Samson Crescent, Carluke.
This generous property is split over two levels and decorated in neutral tones throughout. The ground floor comprises; spacious lounge/dining room with solid oak flooring and french doors giving access to the mature rear garden. The modern fitted kitchen has a range of wall and base units with solid wood work top, range cooker/oven and lower spot lights. The ground floor further benefits from a WC and a handy utility room.
On the upper level, there are four double bedrooms, three of which have built in wardrobes. The master bedroom is complete with built in storage and a spacious en suite bathroom with underfloor heating. The accommodation on the upper level is completed by the family bathroom; there is a three piece white bathroom suite with built in cabinets. Warmth is provided by gas central heating and double glazing is installed throughout.
The property boasts a single garage, large monoblocked driveway which provides off street parking for multiple cars. The secluded rear garden has been tastefully designed and landscaped and comes complete with a paved and grass area.
Samson Crescent is located within the South Lanarkshire village of Carluke which offers a central location within close proximity to railway and motorway links. Just a short distance away you will find a range of local shops, supermarkets and schools.
Living Room 22' 6" MAX x 12' 9" MAX ( 6.86m MAX x 3.89m MAX )
Kitchen 15' 3" MAX x 8' 1" MAX ( 4.65m MAX x 2.46m MAX )
Bedroom 1 17' 1" MAX x 8' 3" MAX ( 5.21m MAX x 2.51m MAX )
Bedroom 2 10' x 8' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.49m )
Bedroom 3 10' MAX x 9' 5" MAX ( 3.05m MAX x 2.87m MAX )
Bedroom 4 12' 2" MAX x 9' 5" MAX ( 3.71m MAX x 2.87m MAX )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.