£275,000 Offers over
A substantial 6 bedroom traditional detached villa, which retains a host of original features, set within the popular Hillfoots village of Alva with the dramatic Ochil Hills as a fabulous backdrop. Viewing advised by the agents.
This attractive home is a wonderful blend of traditional features and extensive family accommodation. Set over three levels the accommodation consists on the ground floor of entrance vestibule, impressive hallway, lounge with wood-burning stove, sitting room with feature fireplace, Dining Room, Wc and stylish dining kitchen with an array of floor and wall units and Bosch appliances. The first floor is accessed by a fabulous wrought iron stair case and provides a stylish family bathroom with separate shower enclosure and four bedrooms. The top floor provides a further bathroom and two bedrooms. The size and scope of the property allows a huge amount of flexibility in how the layout may be adapted to suit individual requirements such as those working from home.
Internally this impressive home is presented to an exceptional level with bright tasteful décor throughout. Original features such as fabulous cornice work, deep set moulded skirtings and working shutters gives the home a real feeling of quality. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazing has been installed.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden consisting of bright patio areas and lawned section. A garage provides off street parking.
Lounge 14' 8" plus recess x 13' 5" plus window recess ( 4.47m plus recess x 4.09m plus window recess )
Dining Room 14' 2" x 11' 10" plus window recess ( 4.32m x 3.61m plus window recess )
Sitting Room 14' 6" plus window recess x 14' 4" plus window recess ( 4.42m plus window recess x 4.37m plus window recess )
Kitchen 14' 3" max x 14' 2" max ( 4.34m max x 4.32m max )
Bedroom 14' 7" plus recess x 13' 7" plus window recess ( 4.45m plus recess x 4.14m plus window recess )
Bedroom 14' 7" plus window recess x 14' 5" plus window recess ( 4.45m plus window recess x 4.39m plus window recess )
Bedroom 14' 3" plus window recess x 12' plus window recess ( 4.34m plus window recess x 3.66m plus window recess )
Bedroom 14' 4" x 6' 6" plus window recess ( 4.37m x 1.98m plus window recess )
Bedroom 21' 11" max restricted height x 19' max ( 6.68m max restricted height x 5.79m max )
Bedroom 14' 1" restricted height x 9' 9" ( 4.29m restricted height x 2.97m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.