£145,000 Offers over
A beautifully presented 3 bedroom extended Semi detached Villa located in quiet, desirable area and situated close to all local amenities. GCH, D/G, EPC 'C'
A beautifully presented 3 bedroom extended Semi detached Villa located in quiet, desirable area and situated close to all local amenities.
The property is presented in truly walk in condition throughout and comprises of hallway, Spacious Lounge/ Dining complete with Hard Oak Flooring and french doors leading out to rear garden. leading from lounge is good sized fitted kitchen with door also leading to rear garden. Also from entrance hall is 2nd reception extending to WC and utility room that is complete with plumbing for washing machine that completes the ground floor. Upper floor comprise of family bathroom and 3 double bedrooms 1 with en suite.
Lounge/dining 27' 1" Max x 11' 9" max ( 8.26m Max x 3.58m max )
2nd Reception 21' 10" Max x 8' 8" ( 6.65m Max x 2.64m )
Kitchen 12' 8" Max x 6' 11" Max ( 3.86m Max x 2.11m Max )
Bedroom1 21' 6" Max x 8' 8" Max ( 6.55m Max x 2.64m Max )
Bedroom 2 13' 4" Excluding Wardrobe x 7' 11" ( 4.06m Excluding Wardrobe x 2.41m )
Bedroom 3 11' 10" Excluding Wardrobe x 10' 8" ( 3.61m Excluding Wardrobe x 3.25m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.