£125,000 Offers over
A unique characterful semi-detached Villa positioned with scenic river views in the Ayrshire village of Lugar. Offering 2 public rooms, 3 bedrooms, study, dining kitchen, modern bathroom, parking. EPC E
On arrival the property benefits from a loose stone chip driveway allowing off road parking for multiple vehicles, to the rear is a large garden that is secured with fencing with access from the side gate and has great potential for a work shop or garages to be constructed. (subject to planning consent)
The Property comprises high ceilings and many original features. On entry from reception hallway veer right into the front facing lounge which has a gas fire / surround as focal point, left from entry delivers a family room which overlooks the rear garden and has modern gas fire/surround as focal point, The kitchen which is in a central position sits with open access to the dining room and includes integrated hob and tower oven, Upstairs is the modernised bathroom with white suite and black sparkled splashback panelling, three double bedrooms, one single bedroom/study. The property includes fantastic storage space including attic.
Living Room 12' 2" x 15' 1" ( 3.71m x 4.60m )
Family Room 11' 5" x 15' 6" ( 3.48m x 4.72m )
Kitchen 15' 2" Including units x 7' 5" including units ( 4.62m Including units x 2.26m including units )
Dining Room 8' 2" x 9' ( 2.49m x 2.74m )
Bedroom 1 12' 3" Including Wardrobes x 12' 10" ( 3.73m Including Wardrobes x 3.91m )
Bedroom 2 10' 4" Including Wardobe x 9' 9" ( 3.15m Including Wardobe x 2.97m )
Bedroom 3 9' 11" Excluding Wardobe x 7' 9" ( 3.02m Excluding Wardobe x 2.36m )
Study 8' max x 8' 11" max ( 2.44m max x 2.72m max )
Dining Room 8' 2" x 9' ( 2.49m x 2.74m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.