£119,995 Offers over
2 Bedroom mid terrace villa. Offered in true walk in condition. Reception Porch to the front. Lounge, a bright and pleasing apartment. Recently refitted kitchen. Clks W.C. 2 Double bedrooms and family bathroom. Driveway parking. Gas C/heat &D/glz.
2 Bedroom mid terrace villa extensively modernised by the very proud current owners to a high standard. Entry to the reception porch leads to the main Lounge, a bright a pleasing apartment that encloses the stair. To the rear is the recently refitted kitchen has stylish matched wall and floor units, complimenting worktops. Included in the sale are the washing machine, fridge, freezer, hob, oven and hood. A two piece cloakroom W.C. again to the rear. Upper level has two double bedrooms, master to the front. Recently replaced family bathroom has a 3 piece white suite with an over bath shower. Gardens to both front and rear with driveway parking. Of course Gas C/heat &D/glz. are provided for. Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the care and attention to detail that has been put into this house to make it a home.
Lounge 15' x 12' 11" including the stair ( 4.57m x 3.94m including the stair )
Kitchen 7' 11" x 9' 9" ( 2.41m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 1 13' at max. x 8' 1" ( 3.96m at max. x 2.46m )
Bedroom 2 7' 11" x 12' 11" at max. ( 2.41m x 3.94m at max. )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.