£194,950 Offers over
With close access to local transport, shops and bars, this beautiful home also benefits from a well maintained landscaped rear garden.
Five things the current owners love about their home:
1. Location - excellent train, bus and motorway links
2. Friendly neighbours - lots of people to take parcels in for you if you are out!
3. Garden - had it professionally landscaped a couple of years ago and it`s a lovely place to sit out in the summer
4. Living room - flooded by sunlight on bright days
5. Original features - original stained glass in hall and living room and feature fireplace in upstairs room and all the doors are the original style.
Entrance to the property is via an original stained-glass door leading to a beautiful entrance hall.
A bright space with original stained-glass windows letting in light and providing a view of the street.
A modern kitchen with integrated appliances including a fitted oven with overhead extractor fan. This room also benefits from built in storage.
Ground floor bedroom:
Large double bedroom with carpeted floor with built-in storage, this could also be used as a separate dining room or kids play room.
Double bedroom with wooden flooring and a large window bringing in plenty of light.
Double bedroom currently used as an office. This room has wooden floor and freestanding mirrored wardrobes.
Currently used for additional storage this room can be used as a large single bedroom.
Large family bathroom fully tiled with bath and mains shower above.
The front of the property boasts a driveway with space to accommodate 2 vehicles.
The rear of the property is beautifully landscaped with slabbing and a lawn area.
Why choose Upload Abode
1. Reputation - Since our launch in 2016 we have already acquired a fantastic reputation as a trustworthy and honest estate agent. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and 5 star online reviews.
2. Innovation- We offer a modern twist on marketing your home with professional photography, 3D Virtual Tours and Social Media advertising all helping to make your property stand out from the rest online.
3. Cost - We are a fixed priced online estate agent, we offer a clear and fair pricing structure with options starting from £650 inc VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.