£280,000 Offers over
Executive detached villa with accd: entrance porch, entrance hall, four public rooms, four double bedrooms, dressing room, two en-suite bathrooms, cloakroom, bathroom, fitted dining kitchen, utility room, double garage, driveway, swimming pool, gardens, gas c/h and d/g.
Larger styled detached villa offering superb flexible family accommodation over two levels situated within the preferred area of Perceton comprising on the ground floor there is entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, formal lounge with french doors to games room, sitting room, formal dining room with patio doors to rear garden, fully fitted breakfasting dining kitchen, utility room with door to garage. On the upper level there is a lounge area with two double bedrooms with mirrored wardrobes and bedroom two with en- suite bathroom comprising of bath, shower cubicle, w.c. and wash hand basin, On half landing there is another two double bedrooms with master bedroom having dressing room and en-suite bathroom comprising of bath, shower cubicle, wc. bidet and wash hand basin. The property is further enhanced by double garage, gas central heating, double glazing and extensive private gardens to front, side and rear. The front garden is laid to tarmac and gives excellent off street parking, the side garden has a paved path with shrub area, the rear garden is paved with swimming pool, shrub area and barbecue area.
Perceton is a unique location set within the Ayrshire countryside yet close to a variety of local services, primary and secondary schools and main shopping facilities within Irvine. There is good road access to the main A78 road network with links to the Ayrshire coast, M77 motorway network and Prestwick and Glasgow Airports.
Sitting Room 14' 2" x 10' 7" ( 4.32m x 3.23m )
Formal Lounge 22' 1" x 16' 9" ( 6.73m x 5.11m )
Games Room 19' x 26' 9" ( 5.79m x 8.15m )
Formal Dining Room 16' 11" x 11' 3" ( 5.16m x 3.43m )
Kitchen 17' 1" x 12' 10" ( 5.21m x 3.91m )
Lounge Area 18' 2" x 12' ( 5.54m x 3.66m )
Bedroom Four 13' 11" x 10' 8" ( 4.24m x 3.25m )
Bedroom Three 13' 8" x 10' 9" ( 4.17m x 3.28m )
Bedroom Two 14' 6" x 12' 10" ( 4.42m x 3.91m )
Bedroom One 16' 11" x 13' 4" + door recess ( 5.16m x 4.06m + door recess )
Dressing Room 8' 1" x 4' 8" ( 2.46m x 1.42m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.