£215,000 Offers over
B-Spoke are delighted to offer to the sales market this charming and rarely available Traditional Detached Cottage within the tranquil and highly sought after village of Cambuskenneth in Stirling.
The property offers accommodation which is full of character and is set within a good sized plot offering potential to extend further. Early viewing is essential to fully appreciate the character and location of the property on offer.
The property comprises of;
- Entrance hallway.
- Bright and spacious Lounge / Dining Room with triple aspect windows to the front, side and rear of the property. Feature fireplace with living flame gas fire. Access to inner hallway.
- Modern fitted Kitchen with ample wall and base units including co-ordinating worktops, gas cooker and fridge. Storage cupboard and door leading to Sun Porch.
- Shower Room with cream wc, whb and electric shower. Fully tiled floor to ceiling.
- The downstairs accommodation is completed with a sizeable Bedroom including press cupboard, feature fireplace and lovely ornate ceiling rose and coving.
- Staircase leading to the upper level via the inner hallway where Bedrooms 2 &3 are located located. The upper hallway has a large storage area / attic which could be upgraded to a small office / work space.
- Bedroom 2 is a well proportioned double bedroom with a whb, view to the front of the property and a large walk in storage closet.
- Bedroom 3 is a single bedroom with a built-in wardrobe.
Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
The garden to the side and rear of the property offers mature, well maintained grounds. Driveway and garage provides off street parking.
Local shopping is available in Riverside, with more extensive shopping facilities being available in nearby Stirling. There is local schooling at nursery and primary level, with secondary schooling at Wallace High in neighbouring Causewayhead.
The village of Cambuskenneth, home to the historic Abbey, is ideally located for commuters. The easily accessible central motorway network and mainline bus and railway stations in Stirling give good access to Perth, Glasgow, Edinburgh and beyond.
Lounge / Dining Area 5.52m (18' 1') x 4.76m (15' 7')
Kitchen 3.70m (12' 2') x 2.30m (7' 7')
Bedroom 1 4.73m (15' 6') x 3.55m (11' 8')
Bedroom 2 4.15m (13' 7') x 2.88m (9' 5')
Walk-In Closet 3.07m (10' 1') x 2.37m (7' 9')
Bedroom 3 3.30m (10' 10') x 2.74m (9' 0')
Shower Room 2.55m (8' 4') x 1.66m (5' 5')
Sun Room 2.86m (9' 5') x 2.12m (6' 11')
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.