£640,000 Offers over
A fabulous 6 bedroom detached home offering flexible living accommodation, situated in a small peaceful hamlet with magnificent countryside views to both front and rear. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this fantastic property....
The property sits on a sizeable plot and offers superb living space that provides extensive accommodation perfect for a flexible family home.
The generous accommodation is set over two levels and comprises on the ground floor of welcoming hallway, cloakroom, fabulous recently re-fitted Ashley Ann dining kitchen with Rangemaster, NEFF appliances and central island providing an ideal entertaining area. Additionally there is a utility room with pantry off, study/bedroom, sitting room with feature fireplace, bedroom with en-suite and dressing room plus rear facing bedroom. A stunning family/garden room with panoramic countryside views completes the ground floor accommodation. The upper floor offers a family bathroom, three bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from stylish en-suite shower room and walk-in wardrobes. Finally an upper lounge, again offering magnificent views, completes this versatile layout.
The property is presented to the highest order with first class fixtures and fittings complementing the stylish interior. On a practical point the property benefits from oil central heating and double glazing has been installed.
To the front of the home are gardens mainly laid to lawn. An extensive sweeping driveway provides off street for numerous vehicles and in turn allows access to the attached garage with electric up and over door which also incorporates a workshop area and additional storage. The rear garden has a high degree of privacy and is fully enclosed.
Study/bedroom 12' 11" x 11' 8" max ( 3.94m x 3.56m max )
Lounge 16' 5" x 11' 6" max ( 5.00m x 3.51m max )
Bedroom 12' 2" plus door recess x 8' 7" ( 3.71m plus door recess x 2.62m )
Garden Room 20' 9" x 13' 3" ( 6.32m x 4.04m )
Kitchen Diner 25' 11" x 13' 3" ( 7.90m x 4.04m )
Utility 13' 6" max x 7' 7" ( 4.11m max x 2.31m )
Bedroom 13' 6" max x 12' 9" ( 4.11m max x 3.89m )
Upper Sitting Room 23' 2" max x 13' 11" restricted height ( 7.06m max x 4.24m restricted height )
Bedroom 17' 3" x 16' 10" max ( 5.26m x 5.13m max )
Bedroom 16' 4" x 11' 8" max ( 4.98m x 3.56m max )
Bedroom 19' 6" max x 8' 4" max ( 5.94m max x 2.54m max )
To the front of the home are gardens mainly laid to lawn. An extensive sweeping driveway provides off street for numerous vehicles and in turn allows access to the attached garage with electric up and over door which also incorporates a workshop area and additional storage. The rear garden has a high degree of privacy and is fully enclosed. The garden consists of lawn and patio area and is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the stunning backdrop.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.