£170,000 Offers over
**SSTC**Four/five bedroom detached family home in a perfect location within Southcraigs area! Accommodation: rec hall, a converted integral garage, a generous lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, utility, wc, master bedroom with en suite, family shower room, driveway, gardens.
** CLOSING DATE 12PM FRIDAY 20TH JULY 2018 **
Would you like a detached family home in the highly sought after Southcraigs area with a converted garage and a conservatory, offering flexible accommodation: either 4 bedrooms/4 public rooms or five bedrooms/3 public rooms? Then this spacious family home may be exactly what you are looking for!
Internally, the property comprises of a reception hallway, a converted integral which can be used as a bedroom or sitting room, a generous lounge with french doors to the dining room which, in turn, gives access to the conservatory and fitted kitchen, utility room, wc/cloaks, pantry. On the upper level a master bedroom with luxurious en-suite shower room, a further three bedrooms and a modern family shower room.
Further benefits of the property include gas central heating, double glazing, well-maintained landscaped gardens with feature deck patio, garden shed and greenhouse and perimeter fencing.
This property is in the perfect location and early viewing is highly recommended, being situated within close proximity to local amenities and major road links for Glasgow and Ayr.
Lounge 17' 2" max x 11' 7" max ( 5.23m max x 3.53m max )
Dining Room 9' 9" x 10' 1" ( 2.97m x 3.07m )
Kitchen 10' 3" x 10' 1" excluding doorway/cupboard ( 3.12m x 3.07m excluding doorway/cupboard )
Utility/wc/cloaks 10' 1" x 6' 2" ( 3.07m x 1.88m )
Bedroom/garage conversion 7' 7" x 12' 6" ( 2.31m x 3.81m )
Bedroom 12' 8" to face of wardrobes x 14' 11" max ( 3.86m to face of wardrobes x 4.55m max )
En Suite Shower Room 3' 11" x 7' 6" ( 1.19m x 2.29m )
Bedroom 9' 3" to face od wardrobes x 10' 3" ( 2.82m to face od wardrobes x 3.12m )
Bedroom 15' 7" max x 8' 4" to face of wardrobes ( 4.75m max x 2.54m to face of wardrobes )
Bedroom 8' 1" x 6' 10" to face of wardrobes ( 2.46m x 2.08m to face of wardrobes )
Shower Room/converted Bathroom 6' 10" x 6' 2" ( 2.08m x 1.88m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.