£80,000 Offers over
A three bedroom end terraced villa with generous off road parking and fabulous open outlook.
Internally the accommodation is set over two levels and comprises of hallway, well-proportioned lounge, breakfasting kitchen with a range of floor and wall units, three bedrooms and shower room. The main bedroom and lounge to the front of the home benefit from fabulous views across open countryside. Although the property does require a degree of modernisation the size of the plot may allow for further development, subject to the necessary approval.
To the front of the home a generous mono-block drive provides ample off road parking. The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing and consists of lawn and mature trees and plants. A large shed is also included within the sale. It should be noted that the rear of the property can be accessed by way of a lane which also offers further off road parking.
Throsk is a small hamlet situated a short drive from the historic city of Stirling. Stirling offers extensive local shopping facilities with many of the well known stores present in the Thistle Shopping Centres. Excellent road connections to M8 and M9 motorways offer commuting to Glasgow, Edinburgh and beyond. In addition Stirling Rail Station provides access to the National network.
Lounge 13' 7" max x 12' 9" max ( 4.14m max x 3.89m max )
Kitchen 9' x 8' 10" ( 2.74m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 13' 8" max to front of wardrobe x 10' 4" max ( 4.17m max to front of wardrobe x 3.15m max )
Bedroom 9' 1" x 8' to back of wardrobe ( 2.77m x 2.44m to back of wardrobe )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.