£210,000 Offers over
**SSTC** Allen and Harris are pleased to present to the market this STUNNING former COACH HOUSE set within the grounds of Westfield. Accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, OPEN PLAN Lounge/Dining Room, RE-FITTED KITCHEN, Utility cupboard, wc/cloaks, three Bedrooms, en suite and bathroom. EPC-D
Allen and Harris are pleased to present to the market this rarely available former coach house set within the delightful grounds of Westfield.
The property has been extensively upgraded and provides well-designed accommodation over two levels comprising:-
entrance hallway with solid oak flooring, wc/cloaks, open plan lounge/dining room with views over the landscaped garden, modern re-fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, an additional utility cupboard, master bedroom with stylish en-suite shower room. There are a further two bedrooms and a family bathroom situated off the upper landing.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, private landscaped gardens to front and side and a designated parking bay giving ample parking for three cars.
Kilmaurs itself offers a plethora of local conveniences such as a good range of local shops, primary and secondary schooling and its own railway station giving regular access to Glasgow. The property also lies within close proximity to major road links for Glasgow and Ayr.
Viewing is highly recommended. EPC-D
Lounge 10' 6" max x 18' 5" max ( 3.20m max x 5.61m max )
Kitchen/dining Area 16' 10" max x 16' 4" max ( 5.13m max x 4.98m max )
Ground Floor Bedroom 10' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 17' 7" max x 22' 10" max ( 5.36m max x 6.96m max )
Bedroom 16' 9" max x 16' 5" max ( 5.11m max x 5.00m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in this document.
If a property value displays '0', don't worry it just means no properties have been sold in that area during that time.
Sold house price data is supplied to us by the Registers of Scotland, a government department responsible for compiling and maintaining property registers, every month. There can be a delay of up to 3 months from when a property is sold to being recorded with Registers of Scotland. We provide house price data for your information only, we do not accept any liability for any errors. If you have noticed any incorrect information, please contact Registers of Scotland.